How we can help
Across industries and every stage of the debt lifecycle, QUALCO’s analytics service provides the guidance you need:
- Advisory assistance for originators and debt purchasers on your collections framework.
- Suggested strategies and procedures to improve your portfolio’s performance.
- Advice and technology to capture the data you need to exploit more advanced modelling opportunities.
Which aspects of your debt portfolio do we assess?
- Firstly, we’ll take time to examine your portfolio’s characteristics.
- We’ll study your customer behaviour and any emerging trends.
- And we’ll consider the impact of your portfolio’s treatment history.
With offices around the world, we’ve always got an open door. Contact us so we can provide the right solution for your debt portfolio management needs.
What QUALCO Analytics Service can do for you
QUALCO’s Portfolio Analytics dive deep into past performance, customer behaviour, portfolio landscape and benchmarks from previous experience to uncover the insights hidden in the data. Customers gain further understanding of their portfolio’s dynamics and continue to fill in the picture as portfolio management advances.
Data-driven portfolio management becomes a reality with QUALCO’s analytics services, which target every step of portfolio strategy to confirm business intuition, point to the right choice of treatment or design the ideal solution per customer segment.
QUALCO’s predictive analytics capabilities help clients keep their portfolio strategy afloat in a continually shifting environment. Advanced models assess risk, predict customer reaction or shape optimal solutions in order to help clients carve ideal segments, put resources to the right task, and design the right products.
at every level
With QUALCO’s analytics services, clients can get all the feedback they need on their portfolio’s performance with little effort. The built-in monitoring capabilities coupled with analytics expertise cover the whole range from live portfolio dashboards and operational reports to deep-dive analysis.